- Administrator - BK SIATMET Sp. z o.o., Sól 526, 23-400 Bilgoraj, NIP: 9182182625, REGON: 524057827, KRS: 000101242, telephone: 84 687 04 74, e-mail: email@example.com
- Service - the website operating at www.siatmet.com.pl.
- User - any Internet user visiting the Website.
- Who is the administrator of the Users' personal data?
The Administrator is the controller of the User's personal data.
- How to contact the Administrator?
By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do we obtain data about Users and their behaviour?
- By means of information entered by the User in the enquiry form available on the Website. Provision of the data is voluntary, however, failure to provide the data will make it impossible to obtain an answer to the enquiry form.
- Through the storage of cookies on terminal equipment.
- By saving logs at web server level.
- For what purposes and on what basis do we use the data?
- The data provided to the Administrator as part of the enquiry form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the form, i.e. to answer the submitted enquiry. Contact with the User will be made by telephone or e-mail. The legal basis for data processing is the necessity of the processing to realise the Administrator's legitimate interest - communication with the Users.
- he data stored in cookies are processed for the following purposes
- statistical purposes, i.e. the creation of statistics which help to understand how Users use the Website. The legal basis for data processing is the indispensability of processing for the implementation of the administrator's legally justified interest - improving the structure and content of the Website,
- marketing, i.e. displaying customised material to the User on advertising networks, in particular the Google network. The legal basis of the data processing is the indispensability of the processing for the realization of the Administrator's legitimate interest - presentation of information on the Administrator's services, including the possibility of presenting the Administrator with offers tailored to the needs and interests of the Users and increasing the sales of the Administrator's services.
- Data recorded in server logs are processed for technical purposes. The legal basis for data processing is the necessity of the processing to realise the Administrator's legitimate interest - ensuring the proper operation of the Website.
- For how long do we process personal data?
- The data provided to the Administrator as part of the enquiry form are processed for the period necessary to respond to the enquiry sent in the form.
- In terms of cookies until they expire or until they are deleted by the User from the browser.
- In terms of server logs, for 60 days.
- What rights does the User have?
- Right of access to personal data: The User has the right to request access to his/her personal data processed by the Administrator.
- Right to rectification of data: The User has the right to request the Administrator to rectify, complete or update the personal data concerning him/her without delay.
- Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten"): The User has the right - provided that there are circumstances provided for by law - to request the Administrator to erase the personal data concerning him/her. Depending on the situation: The Administrator shall carry out the erasure without delay or refuse to do so if there are legal grounds for further processing of the User's data and these are overridden by the User's interests.
- Right to restrict processing: The User has the right to restrict the processing of his/her data. The processing may be restricted to fulfil only specific purposes.
- Right to data portability: The User has the right to receive his/her personal data in a commonly used machine-readable format and has the right to send this data to another entity.
- Right to object: The User has the right to object to the processing of his/her personal data based on the legitimate interests of the Controller. In this case, the Administrator must stop processing the User's personal data unless the User demonstrates the existence of compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the User's interests, rights and freedoms or grounds for establishing, asserting or defending claims.
- Right to withdraw consent: A User whose data is processed by the Administrator on the basis of an expressed consent has the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: A user whose data is processed by the Administrator has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In Poland, within the meaning of the RODO, the supervisory authority is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The Administrator informs that it does not proﬁle Users on the Website, on the basis of which decisions could be made that produce legal effects for the Users or affect them in a similarly signiﬁcant manner.
- The Administrator informs that in connection with the Website it uses the services of entities supporting its operations, which include:
- Hosting provider.
- Providers of online tools used for marketing or analytical purposes, in particular Google.
- Data will not be made available to third parties, except that the Administrator may be required to provide information collected by the Service to authorised bodies on the basis of lawful requests, to the extent of the request.
- The controller shall ensure the confidentiality and security of the personal data provided to it:
- collects personal data with due care and protects it from unauthorised access,
- implements appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure adequate protection of personal data.
- The Controller shall take all necessary measures to ensure that also the entities that support its activities guarantee the application of appropriate security measures when processing data on behalf of the Controller.
- Who is the administrator of the Users' personal data?
- What are cookies?
- Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular small text files that are stored on the User's terminal device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone).
- Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
- Cookies can be read by the Administrator's website (own cookies) or third-party websites.
- Some of the cookies used by the Website are deleted at the end of the browser session, i.e. when the browser is closed (session cookies), other cookies are stored on the User's terminal equipment and enable recognition of the User's browser the next time the Website is accessed (persistent cookies).
- Proprietary cookies are used for the correct operation of the Website.
- For what purposes do we access the information contained in cookies?
- Analytical and statistical, i.e. for creating statistics showing how Users use the Website, which in turn enables the Administrator to improve the structure and content of the Website.
- Remarketing, i.e. for displaying customised material to the User in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- How can I manage my cookies?
- Web browsers usually allow cookies to be stored on the User's terminal device by default.
- The User can independently and at any time change the settings of cookies in order to determine the rules for storing and accessing them on the device he/she is using. The User of the Service may change the settings of his/her browser - e.g. block the automatic handling of cookies or receive information about each time they are placed on his/her device.
- In order to find out how to manage cookies, the User may use the help tab of the browser he/she uses.
- Cookies are used by advertising networks (in particular the Google network) to display advertisements tailored to the User's use of the Website. For this purpose, they may retain information about the User's navigation path or the time spent on a particular page. The User can view and edit his/her preference information, resulting from cookies and collected by the Google advertising network, using the tool available at: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated?hl=pl.
- Independently of cookies, the Website automatically saves the information transmitted by web browsers on its server each time the User visits.
- The information referred to in paragraph 1 is recorded in the form of server logs containing:
- the User's IP address,
- information about the Internet browser and the operating system used by the User,
- the URL of a website previously visited by the User, in the event that the Website was accessed via a link,
- the amount of data transferred
- date and time of access.
- The information in the server logs:
- are aggregate and anonymous, i.e. they are not associated with specific persons browsing the resources of the Website and are not used to identify Users,
- are not disclosed to third parties,
- are saved and stored on the server,
- they are used solely for the purpose of server management, i.e. diagnosing possible problems connected with server operation and generating statistics useful for effective administration of the Website.